Local organic fruits and vegetables taste better, are better for your health, and are better for our planet.
The Sacramento Natural Foods Co-op
1900 Alhambra Blvd at S St.
All of their fresh produce is organic
Farmers’ Markets: The Sacramento area is blessed with many Farmers’ Markets. To find the Certified Farmers’ Market closest to you, visit http://www.cafarmersmarkets.com/index.cfm.
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA): In addition, you can support a local family farm by signing up for the CSA program. Each week, you will receive a wonderful box of organic produce.
Other local farms include:
•Soil Born Farms www.soilborn.org
• Full Belly Farm www.fullbellyfarm.com
• Good Humus Produce www.goodhumus.com
• T & D Willey Farm www.tdwilleyfarms.com
• Terra Firma Farms www.terrafirmafarms.com
• Durst Organic Growers www.durstorganicgrowers.com
• Del Rio Botanical www.delriobotanical.com
• Farm Fresh to You www.farmfreshtoyou.com
• Eatwell Farm www.eatwell.com
• Forever Healthy Organics www.foreverhealthyorganics.com
• Natural Trading Co. http://naturaltradingco.com
• Steamboat Acres
• Blue Heron Farm